Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Nice Review by Jim

Just when sitting down at the keyboard looks more like a chore than fun, a reviewer brightens your day.  I can't tell you how many times this has happened for me.  Yesterday I stayed up quite late, trying to push my way through another chapter of The Living Hunger sequel, but feeling somewhat labored and stressed.  By the time I went to bed, I was excited by the prospects the story was beginning to take on and then I noted a nice, little review by Amazon reader, Jim.
It's funny how a few appeciative, encouraging words can motivate and inspire.
Thanks, Jim, whoever you are.  I'm seated at the computer this afternoon with a greater desire to create and explore.

5 Star Amazon Review by Jim (appears on Vengeance Fulfilled)
"I truly enjoyed reading this series ...Mr Larson built characters that you got to know and were fully part of ! .. Recommended for all ages ..And Highly recommended as great entertaining reading !
Kinda hope there is a Book 4 ....How about it Dennis?" 

Amazon $0.99

No comments:

Post a Comment