Friday, May 2, 2014

The Complete Raven Falconer Chronicles - NOW!

Yes, after months of writing and editing, The Raven Falconer Chronicles is available in either episodic form (1-3) or as a single volume.  The Perfect Bound Version will be available in a few days.  I'm very pleased with the surge of interest shown with the release of Vengeance Fulfilled.  Last weekend 3200 copies of Operation Z-Day were downloaded, which has prompted a slew of sales for the next two episodes.  Thank you, readers.

The new cover, created by my pal, Sean Strong, is as creative as ever.  He never disappoints.  If you haven't jumped into the thick of the fray there's no better time to start.


Amazon $2.99

I'm shifting gears, leaving the 'Huskers' alone for a time and returning to Farrell, Rod and Jeff in the land of The Living Hunger.  The second part of their story has been taking shape in my head for months and I'm now ready to get it down on paper.  I hope to have the next installment completed by the end of July 2014.  Believe me, you'll have no idea who will live and what life-altering events will take place to shape the 'new' West.  Watch here for updates and sneak peeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment