Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Raven Falconer: Episode 3 'Vengeance Fulfilled'

I'm in the final stages of writing Episode 3 of The Raven Falconer Chronicles.  I love getting to this stage in the writing/publishing process.  Last night I sent a short synopsis to my cover designer, Sean Strong.  Heaven only knows what he'll come up with, but I'm assured it will be unique, gritty and exactly what the doctor ordered.  Following the release of Episode 3, Vengeance Fulfilled (working title), I'll combine the first three episodes into a single volume, ~ 120k words, to be available in paperback and eBook format.
This volume will find Raven, her friends and the Huskers thrown into new, different circumstances, which will decide their future fates.  Some will die, but you'll never know until the final pages who they are and for what cause.  Also, I hope you enjoy a new character who will be introduced in this episode.  He's just what I was looking for in a way to wrap up this first 3 episode volume.
I hope you enjoy it.  Look for release in the next 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment