Thursday, March 13, 2014

AUTHORSdB Cover Contest

I've entered some of my covers into a contest by AUTHORSdB.com.  Each was the brain child of Sean Strong, a UK designing genius.  I can't take much credit other than fine tuning exactly what I was looking for, but he somehow is able to read my mind.  You can take a look at all of the designs and rate each.  The eBooks are divided into genres:

http://www.authorsdb.com/covert-contest/2014-entries

You can link directly to the contest with the banner above and my covers are shown below:

The Living Hunger (Book 1)With Cruel Intent
The Raven Falconer Chronicles: Operation Z-Day
 All of the covers are in the Action/Adventure category but Rise of the Huskers, which is in Horror.  Please take a moment to rate each -- Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment