Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pleasant Surprise!

I'm generally not a morning person but was pleased when I awoke this morning to find The Living Hunger in the Top 20 for both War and Post-Apocalyptic genre on the Amazon.com site.  As most aspiring authors, I've sifted through my share of promotional material and used several serviced to get the word out about my novels, but I keep coming back to eReaderNewsToday.com.  They consistently deliver to an audience of readers that helps to boost my sales.  The thing I love about their promotions is you only pay for books sold: no $250 upfront cost with no guarantee of sales.

November 13, 2013 - The Living Hunger Status


Then, another wonderful bit of news before I headed off to work -- NO WORK TODAY.  I'd forgotten that I worked an extra day last week and had scheduled today free.  Perhaps I should buy a lottery ticket today!

Well Raven and Nathan, I guess it's just you and me today, 5000 words and I'll be able to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment